Skip to content

Google Appliance Mail Update 1

I just logged into the catchall account for the domain I added to Google’s Web appliance. Spam to the old box in my office has slowed to a trickle (only 61 messages last hour, down from 1,237 for the same hour yesterday). In the Google Web Appliance, there are 2,596 spam messages caught, 12 missed that ended up in the Inbox. In 3.4 hours, that’s a rate of 649 spam per hour, 12.7 per minute, or roughly one spam every 5 seconds.

I’m using 10MB of space. So far. So extrapolate that out, I’ll be at 2,160MB in 30 days. The size limit appears to be 2,048MB. So I’ve got a shot to fill the box up.